Saturday, December 3, 2011

Update: December 3

So, I'm still figuring out this whole blogging thing but it's all coming together. I've posted my first edition of OWNAGE's "Classic Game and  of the Month " and I'm sure that many of you will feel the same way about Super Mario Brothers as I do.

As for the other sections, I've added a little bit of content to websites that are great for further reading of the topics that I present (such as fan sites and wikis). As for reviews and previews, those will be on the way!

Stay tuned gamers,

MC Hammer Bro. over and out.

3 comments:

  1. Hey! I just joined, It's Anthony. Do you like my display name? Hi I Rule...Hyrule? I thought it was clever. Well so far it looks like the site's coming along well! I like it, good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alright man! Thanks for following! And speaking of Hyrule, you're gunna like my first game review which should be up later today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! Nice information you have going.
    You might want to include what censorship and glitches we're fixed in the different versions too.
    Like the whole Arabian symbol on the mirror shield. (is that correct? I forget)
    Stuff like that would be good to include if you ask me.
    Good Job :)

    ReplyDelete