Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Making Progress

Well, with about 10 days since my last post, I've been able to get some stuff done. The most exciting thing would be my first video game Review/Recommendation. In that section, I'll go over some of the goods and bads as well as the fun stuff after playing through the video game.


This time around, I reviewed the amazing The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time for the Nintendo 64. So go check that out for me will ya?



Aside from that, I've been working on what else I can do to make this Blog exciting and entertaining so that I can please my followers even when I'm not currently updating. Hopefully I'll come up with something and I'll continue to have the support of my followers.

Oh, and with the holidays approaching, I promise to have some good content to post come the end of the month.

Back in a Flash

MC Hammer Bro.

No comments:

Post a Comment