Friday, November 25, 2011

Welcome to OWNAGE!

Here at OWNAGE (Obsessed With Nintendo's Awesome Gaming Equipment), I, your host, MC Hammer Bro., will bring you plenty of facts and ideas based on the world of Videogames from the viewpoint of a Die-hard Nintendo Fan! If you’re looking for someone who keeps you up to date with the on goings of Microsoft or Sony, I hate to tell you that you’ve come to the wrong place.

At OWNAGE, I will keep tabs on Nintendo games, systems, and other products as well as Nintendo’s staring characters. Occasionally I’ll also bring up news regarding Sega, Capcom, or other 3rd party companies. Expect breaking news, previews/reviews, and my own comments regarding video games both new and old.

I’ll also reference other sources of information to round out the validity of my posts and discussions. Once this place starts gaining momentum, expect plenty of information about Nintendo to be available for your viewing pleasure.
*Note: Profanity and obscene language will be highly avoided so don’t be afraid to read through everything*

No comments:

Post a Comment