Friday, February 27, 2015

Ready Play One - Book Review

Hey there everybody! A few years ago, I had the pleasure of reading Ready Player One, a futuristic novel by Ernest Cline filled with references to videogames, comics, and 80s pop culture. I reviewed the novel for The Geek Generation but realized that I never shared that link here.

Ready Player One was featured in February 2015's Loot Crate and reminded me of how much I enjoyed reading it. Nearly every reference in that book spoke to something I knew of and I found myself geeking out the whole time. Sure, it's a social commentary that centers on a dystopian world, but the novel holds your attention well with its action packed narrative, its awesome references, and cool attention to detail.

Read My Full Review Over At The Geek Generation.com!



No comments:

Post a Comment