Friday, August 23, 2013

Things On The Way



Hey all!

Per usual, I've missed out on some Classic Games of the Month opportunities but...what else is new? Currently I've been expanding my N64 and Wii collections which will allow for some reviews on retro games and yesterday's hits.

Games I've been playing lately include Spider-Man 64, Sonic Colors,  and Mario & Luigi: Super Star Saga to name a few and I'll be sure to post some things regarding those games and some other ones as well.

If you have a twitter account and you want to get a more personal feel of my gaming tastes, follow me at @MCHammerBro. There you'll be able to get very up to date snippits of news that I might not get to cover on here. You can also get most of that info by Liking OWNAGE on Facebook.

I'll be heading back to college in the coming weeks which could mean that I will have little time for posting or all the time in the world for it. We'll see and keep on gaming!

If you have any suggestions or comments, throw me a line at any of my contact spots and I'll be happy to take your feedback.

Best regards and happy gaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment