Thursday, January 26, 2012

A New Year Looking For New Posts

As I've said before, I was in a bit of a slump during the month of Janurary. With the month almost over, however, I plan to have way more time and keep this place up to date and really true to all apsects "mission statement". That means keeping up with the current events as well. So, with this, I've been doing a little bit of researching and I now consider this blog to be "Under Construction".

In order to maximize my sub-pages and categories, you might see me re-posting things in the update section that is really old news. This will help me clean up the cludder elsewhere and make things like e-mail notifications more stream line for my followers. So I appologize in advance for any undesireable posts in the near future, but I'm sure to have it all set and done by the beginning of next week or so. Wish me luck!

M.C. Hammer Bro.








No comments:

Post a Comment